We have been developing a vision report which sets out the aspirations for “The New Bolton Woods – a thriving village with all its own amenities.” This document sets out the brief for regenerating the area.
The 9 points of the Vision are:
- A choice of high quality housing
- A new local centre at the heart of the community
- A sustainable place
- Attractive landscape and open spaces
- New and improved sports facilities for the community
- Strong identity and unique character
- A strong sense of community
- Contemporary design that is built to last
- A place with a village feel
We will be running a series of events to give you the opportunity to get involved in the development of the Bolton Woods area – this blog will be updated as and when these events are organised but if you would like any more information please contact Grace Manning-Marsh on 0161-200-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
1 A choice of high quality housing
2 A new local centre at the heart of the community
3 A sustainable place
4 An attractive landscape and open spaces
5 New and improved sports facilities for the community
6 Strong identity and unique character
7 A strong sense of community
8 Contemporary design that is built to last
9 A place with a village feel
What do you think?
We want to know your ideas…